Day 1: Arusha to Lake ManyaraAfter breakfast, proceed to Lake Manyara for a full day game drive in beautiful Manyara National Park. See buffalo, giraffe, zebra and many more species, all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall. Dinner and overnight at alasamo manyara campsite,
Day 2: Lake Manyara to Serengeti National parkSet out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti, A scenic four hour drive, full day game drive together with late evening game drive here is where you can see the big five and our driver guide will contact with other drivers about where the animal is, dinner and overnight at seronera campsite.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater tour back to ArushaNgorongoro Crater tour – back to Arusha. Early breakfast, proceed directly to the Crater floor for a full day crater tour with picnic lunches having opportunities to see the BIG 5, you will spend almost 5 to 6 hours inside the crater enjoying game drive. Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening dinner and overnight at the hotel
Day 5: Arusha National parkDepart Arusha in the morning with your private guide and travel to Arusha National Park, a short 40 minute drive from Arusha town.
The park has an incredible variety of fauna and flora, which cannot fail to impress. Hollywood also chose this region to film the movie "Hartari" in which Hardy Kruger starred alongside the legendary John Wayne.
Your day trip includes a visit to the Ngurdoto Crater, affectionately known as the “Little Ngorongoro”. Buffaloes, waterbucks, giraffes, warthogs and zebras can all be seen year round as well as many different bird species.
At the Momella Gate, an armed ranger will be waiting to accompany you on a walking safari that will give you the chance to experience the wildlife up-close. Only a few other national parks in Tanzania give you such an opportunity and it is something that should not be missed.
Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening
At the last day of your tour we will drop you off in the airport.
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Camping equipment
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- Sleeping bag
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees